As other reviews I've seen have stated, the heel is…

Use: Local Crags

As other reviews I've seen have stated, the heel is roomy, but that has not hindered its performance yet.

Decent to very good edging (But my last pair were TestaRosa's, which makes for a tough comparison.) Good smearing. Fit is good. It has traditional eyeholes as well as nylon loops that make for a quick lace-up. I can't see the nylon loops lasting forever.

It looks like this model might be discontinued, as the Red Chili website does not feature them anymore. I've not spent more than several hours in them at one time, and they are comfortable for that period of time. The clerk at the store where I bought them said that he loved his pair, but mentioned that they did not last very long.