RedHead Insulated Spandex Hunting Gloves

Like a second skin but warm and dry in hash winter.

Price Paid: retail at Bass Pro

Like a second skin but warm and dry in hash winter.

Advantages: True to fit, comfortable, style/design, value for money, quality, longer cuff to fit under coveralls or jacket, sure grip, elastic in cuff for snug fit

I needed a new pair of gloves for the T-day deer hunt I have a glom-it but I find them too bulky. I need something warm, thin and comfortable. These gloves with the Thinsulate insulation and water proof layer kept my hands so warm even in 10 degree weather in a blind. We had snow, and freezing rain, not a problem these puppies, kept my hands perfect and I never needed to remove them for the shot.

I had my Winchester 30/30 with me. My hand and trigger finger slid in like I was not even wearing a glove and the rubber raised grip dots on the palms and fingers gave me a supper sure grip even when the stock was wet.

Another great thing about these gloves is that they are a bit longer, so they come up past your wrist and they have elastic in the cuff to give you a comfortable snug fit so they will stay under your coveralls or jacket sleeves so you don’t get a draft.

These are by far the best gloves I have ever owned so far. I am going to buy myself 2 more pairs and I am passing them out to my buds from the hunt club for Christmas

What is your gender? Male

How frequently do you spend time doing outdoor activities? Often

Would you recommend this product as a gift? Yes

Stay warm, dry, and concealed through multiple seasons with the custom fitting protection of the RedHead Insulated Spandex Hunting Gloves for Men. These gloves combine the comfort and form fit of spandex construction, Thinsulate insulation, and a breathable, water resistant liner to keep your hands warm and dry through changing weather conditions. Dotted Grip Tech palms make it easy to keep a sure grip on your gun or bow, calls, and other gear. Extra long cuffs keep forearms covered and shielded from cool air. One size fits most. Imported.

* Comfort and concealment through many hunting seasons
* Comfort and form fit of spandex
* Thinsulate insulation and breathable water resistant liner keeps hands warm and dry
* Grip Tech dotted palms for sure grip
* Extra long cuffs cover forearms

RedHead Insulated Spandex Hunting Gloves

The RedHead Insulated Spandex Hunting Gloves is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new insulated glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.