Nice, comfortable pants. I first used them around…

Nice, comfortable pants. I first used them around town where they are warm, wind resistant, and shed light rain. I liked them so much, last fall I bought a pair for each of my daughters.

I finally got to go skiing and wore them under a pair of shell pants.  Pluses for ease of mobility and comfort.  It was around 32 degrees and windy (gusts up to 35 mph). I should have worn thermals underneath for the extra warmth, but I run cold, and most of the time they were warm enough.

One feature my daughters and I wish was incorporated is an adjustable waist.  An elastic cinch on each side to tighten or loosen them would allow seasonal adjustments depending the number of layers you tuck in, and for individual sizing.

Watch for the REI Change of Season Sales and find a bargain.