I own over a dozen packs. This, BY FAR, was the very…

Summary

I own over a dozen packs. This, BY FAR, was the very best. I spent two months out on each of four separate trips (8 months total) AND used it for every weekend getaway at home. It accommodated anything and everything -- as spacious as checked roller/handle luggage, yet always slipped right through security.

Pros

• Comfortable straps, waistbelt.
  • Amazing loadlifters.
  • Full front panel load, dual zippers on every compartment for easy locking.
  • Cinch straps and sleeping bag loops made for easy stowing.
  • Two massive easily accessible side pockets.
  • Front connected daybag organizer.

Cons

• Daybag is sewn in on the bottom, for no reason. A quick fix tho, and you have a detachable purse sized organizer.

The ONLY issue I've ever had with this exceptionally well-built, 8-year-old part of my soul is that it was stolen in San Francisco last year. And I have scoured every site, without luck. I've purchased over a dozen different brands and styles, but nothing compares.  Any help or direction to a secret bunker of discontinued REI Alpine packs would be much appreciated. I would give 5 times its worth to avoid the frustration on my next stint in 2 weeks.