We liked this tent so much we bought enough for our…

We liked this tent so much we bought enough for our scout troop.

We use it all four seasons and we were in a blizzard and this tent kept us safe while trees were falling around us. It has more than enough anchors to keep it tied to the ground. We use both entrances and the vestibule works great for two.

We went camping with a family that had four guys in the tent but that is just too much. For two it is perfect with plenty of room. We added the attic and that allows for cloths to dry at night. We always hang a candle lamp inside, sometimes two if it is terribly cold outside and we have never had any problems.

I tore a small part of the guides for the poles and REI replaced the tent for us several years after purchase.

This is a tent that will be with me forever. Enough said.

Well made, very strong tent which can sleep four in…

Design: 4 season dome
Sleeps: 3-4
Ease of Setup: not too bad, about 5 minutes.
Weight: approx. 12 lbs

Well made, very strong tent which can sleep four in a pinch. Three can sleep and move about comfortably. The two vestbules accomodate alot of gear and muddy boots. Good wind shedding profile plus plenty of guy out points.

On the down side, the fly must be guyed out from the sides to keep it away from the tent roof during rains. Also, poor ventilation when tent is battened down for rainy weather which leads to a considerable amount of condensation inside.

I have owned my Geo Mountain tent for over twenty…

Price Paid: $389 + tax ($402)

• Its strengths are its durability 20yrs+, reliability, and its moderate cost

• Its weight

I have owned my Geo Mountain tent for over twenty years. Yes, with four adult men it's somewhat tight regarding space. The number of pockets is fine.

My number one activity is snow camping. Having all four people facing the same way will cause you to wake up with water drops falling on your head. Air circulation is fine when two of the campmates have their feet at the door and the other two have their feet in the opposite direction.

When my children were young I carried the tent by myself on my backpack. That twelve pounds made an impact. Once my two sons were teenagers, plus my son in-law, they split up the load. I was a happy camper.

I have used it with family camping in the summer and it served my wife, daughter, and grandson; they liked it.

The floor was fine especially when we used a cot. I use a couple pieces of wood that are 36" x 10" x 1" to better distribute the weight of the adult on the cot. There was no visual damage to the floor area where the cot was placed!

Before I go camping again I will add a layer of rubber to the "weight distributers" to protect my tent better.

Thanks for posting your first review, Adrian. I'd love to see some pictures of your tent.

Thanks for the review, Adrian!