REI Hoodie

It's been great. I have had it for six months and…

It's been great. I have had it for six months and seems that I am always wearing it both inside and outside. With the hood up I stay dry for those constant dog walks. After large number of machine wash cycles it still feels nice and soft like new.

The only complaint I get from family is that it appears to be the only thing I own.

The REI Hood River fleece jacket works as an around-town coverup and pulls double duty as a wind-resistant outer layer for lounging at the resort or in the backcountry. Durable pique fleece face is bonded to a polyester micro velour fleece interior; windproof to 7 mph. Pull up the deep ergonomic hood when the weather picks up; brushed tricot fabric lining near face is gentle on the skin. Ribbed rear hem lends casual appeal. Zip hand pockets. Flatlock stitching eliminates abrasion, increases comfort and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.

REI Men's Hoodie

The Men's Hoodie has been discontinued.

The REI Men's Hoodie is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 2, 2009 at REI.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.