This is my favorite jacket. Love this jacket! It certainly…

This is my favorite jacket. Love this jacket! It certainly lives up to its description. What I like most about it is its comfort. Fitwise, it moves very easily with you. Temperature wise, it is suitable across a pretty decent range of temperatures due to its wind resistance. It handles my needs 95% of the time (Southern California resident). Appearance wise, it works across a decent range of clothing styles since I bought it in black.

I have also used it as a wind-blocking mid-layer while snowboarding. Its slippery outer surface worked well with my shell because it did not bind. The windproofing was a nice advantage, but it could have provided a bit more insulation. Finally, its small size allows it to pack well.

If I could improve this jacket (i.e., Mistal III), I would add just a tad more insulation and make it water repellant. Finally, it seems to retain wrinkles after its first wash. Wish I could prevent it from wrinkling.