REI Muir Woods Fleece Jacket

I deeply love this jacket. It has served me well from…

Fabric: Polartec 200

I deeply love this jacket. It has served me well from Northern Manitoba to Southern California. It is not windproof in the least, but so long as you are not standing in the wind it is very warm. It has internal non-zip pockets inside the jacket which are very large and useful. Additionally, the jacket has proved to be quite durable.

I have several fleece jackets and this one is my first choice. I wouldn't say it is worth 70 dollars but 50 is an honest price.

Visit REI's Men's Muir Woods Fleece Jacket page.

The REI Muir Woods fleece jacket looks better than ever-and this midweight, layerable favorite is made from an ecoSenstive(R) Polartec(R) fleece fabric. Polartec Thermal Pro(R) textured fleece with grid-face resists dirt and wear; the interior shearling face holds in warmth and wicks moisture away from skin. Fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish for water resistance and quick drying. Front and pocket zippers glide open and close smoothly; chin guard protects against zipper abrasion. Drawcord hem seals in warmth. Handwarmer pockets have zipper garages to deflect rain. Articulated sleeves and flat seams offer a fine, smooth finish and fit. Snap-in compatible with REI Hurricane Ridge and Triad parkas, each sold separately.

- REI refers to the men's version

REI Muir Woods Fleece Jacket

$79.50 (men's)

The REI Muir Woods Fleece Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 6, 2012 at REI.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.