REI Nooksack UL +35

Great summer bag. I got mine this year after a couple…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Primaloft
Temperature Rating: +35 F
Weight: 2 1/2 lbs for the long version

Great summer bag. I got mine this year after a couple of chilly early summer nights in my fleece bag liner up in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It packs down really small and it's really light. I'm 6'2 and 200 lbs and I like to roll from side to side all night. I didn't have any snagging or twisting action going on.

I think the temp rating is pretty accurate. I've been out this fall in the upper 30s and was warm enough. I have had a couple of instances where my feet got a little cool, but it was nothing that throwing a shell jacket over the end of the bag couldn't handle.

My only complaint was the price. It doesn't make sense that a higher temp rated, lighter bag costs 50% more than the average 20 degree synthetic bag.

If you've owned or used a REI Unisex Nooksack UL +35, please share your experience.

REI Unisex Nooksack UL +35

The Unisex Nooksack UL +35 has been discontinued.

The REI Unisex Nooksack UL +35 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new warm weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.