REI OXT Pace Half-Zip Long-Sleeve Top

I have used this shirt for everything from biking…

I have used this shirt for everything from biking to school on cold mornings to a four day rafting trip and I am very impressed with its performance. It breaths well and provides great warmth (except in windy situations).

What impressed me most about this product was its performance when wet. First of all it shed water up to the point of full submersion. and when it did get wet I stayed warm and it was dry on the inside in a matter of about 20 min. or less (while wearing). This shirt also packs well.

Spent some cold nights in this thing and was plenty comfortable. This thing has been great over a base layer as well as directly on my skin.

REI OXT Pace Half-Zip Long-Sleeve Top

The OXT Pace Half-Zip Long-Sleeve Top has been discontinued.

The REI OXT Pace Half-Zip Long-Sleeve Top is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 24, 2008 at REI.

High Country Apps Colorado Rocky Mountain Wildflowers Review