REI OXT Tech Tee

I am reviewing the NEW OXT line -- NOT the old. The…

Price Paid: $24 and $28

I am reviewing the NEW OXT line -- NOT the old. The old was WONDERFUL and I own over twenty in both short and long sleeve.

I recently purchased some new ones and noticed the stitching -- material and fit was different. So, I checked REI's website for reviews and confirmed my thoughts. The new ones are infieror material- RETAIN moisture and are cut wrong?

What is up with this ? They have taken a VERY QUALITY product, charged the same price (24 SS-28 LS) and totally destroyed a perfect shirt. For this kind of money for a tee shirt I EXPECT quality.

Hopefully REI will spot this. I am very dissappointed to say the least.

I absolutely love all that this Tee has offer in terms…

Fabric: Polyester/spandex

I absolutely love all that this Tee has offer in terms of functionality, comfort, style, feel and fabric. I am an athlete and I will not leave home without it!

Visit REI's Men's OXT Tech Tee page.

The REI OXT Tech short-sleeve T-shirt makes it easy to do your favorite activities. This great basic features a relaxed athletic fit and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor training. Polyester knit fabric is durable, lightweight and manages moisture like a dream; also resists pilling and snagging. Crew neck retains its shape. Flatlock seams maximize motion and minimize abrasion. Fabric of the REI OXT Tech short-sleeve T-shirt provides UPF 50 sun protection, shielding skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.

- REI refers to the men's version

REI OXT Tech Tee

$24.50 (men's)

The REI OXT Tech Tee is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 14, 2013 at REI.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.