I am reviewing the NEW OXT line -- NOT the old. The…

Price Paid: $24 and $28

I am reviewing the NEW OXT line -- NOT the old. The old was WONDERFUL and I own over twenty in both short and long sleeve.

I recently purchased some new ones and noticed the stitching -- material and fit was different. So, I checked REI's website for reviews and confirmed my thoughts. The new ones are infieror material- RETAIN moisture and are cut wrong?

What is up with this ? They have taken a VERY QUALITY product, charged the same price (24 SS-28 LS) and totally destroyed a perfect shirt. For this kind of money for a tee shirt I EXPECT quality.

Hopefully REI will spot this. I am very dissappointed to say the least.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All OXT Tech Tee versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the OXT Tech Tee. Read all reviews »