REI OXT Tech Tee

I am reviewing the NEW OXT line -- NOT the old. The…

Price Paid: $24 and $28

I am reviewing the NEW OXT line -- NOT the old. The old was WONDERFUL and I own over twenty in both short and long sleeve.

I recently purchased some new ones and noticed the stitching -- material and fit was different. So, I checked REI's website for reviews and confirmed my thoughts. The new ones are infieror material- RETAIN moisture and are cut wrong?

What is up with this ? They have taken a VERY QUALITY product, charged the same price (24 SS-28 LS) and totally destroyed a perfect shirt. For this kind of money for a tee shirt I EXPECT quality.

Hopefully REI will spot this. I am very dissappointed to say the least.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All OXT Tech Tee versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the OXT Tech Tee. Read all reviews »

Visit REI's OXT Tech Tee page.

The REI OXT Tech short-sleeve T-shirt makes it easy to do your favorite activities. This great basic features a relaxed athletic fit and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor training. Polyester knit fabric is durable, lightweight and manages moisture like a dream; also resists pilling and snagging. Crew neck retains its shape. Flatlock seams maximize motion and minimize abrasion. Fabric of the REI OXT Tech short-sleeve T-shirt provides UPF 50 sun protection, shielding skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.

REI Men's OXT Tech Tee

The REI Men's OXT Tech Tee is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 14, 2013 at REI.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.