REI Power Stretch Half-Zip Top

My favorite piece of clothing I own. The material…

Fabric: Polartec Power Stretch
Fill: none
Price Paid: 79$

My favorite piece of clothing I own. The material feels great against the skin and is incredible warm.

I've warn this by itself on a crispy autumn day in the low 50's high 40's. Layered it under a soft shell for warmth down till the low 40's and going to see how warm I can get down to with it under my Mountain Hardware Nitrous jacket.

The front zip makes for pretty good ventilation and the thumb loops helps keep the sleeves from moving around to much. I also like how quickly it drys out and pulls moisture away from my body.

About the only thing I can find wrong with it is the stitching is a little on the fragile side. It's fairly easy to get the stitching caught and have it pull a thread but even with that this has become an valuable item in my clothing arsenal.

Will buy more when this one wears out.

Just because the temperature is dropping doesn't mean your metabolism has to follow. The REI Power Stretch half-zip top offers cozy comfort that will heat up your workout routine. Polartec® Power Stretch® features a moisture-wicking velour fleece inner face and a smooth nylon outer face that sheds light rain and wind. Deep front zipper with a tall collar keeps frosty mornings from chilling your skin. Thumb holes help keep hands warm and sleeves in place when your arms are in motion. Droptail hem increases coverage and protects from splashes. Flatlock seams maximize motion and minimize abrasion. Reflective trim increases visibility in low light. Zippered chest pocket features a headphone port for your music player. Athletic fit with 4-way stretch provides superb flexibility and comfort. Closeout.

- REI refers to the men's version

REI Power Stretch Half-Zip Top

The Power Stretch Half-Zip Top has been discontinued.

The REI Power Stretch Half-Zip Top is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 21, 2010 at REI.

If you're looking for a new fleece top, check out the best reviewed current models.