REI Recycled Polyester Liner Socks

Ripped easily. Comfortable but of questionable quality.

Summary

Ripped easily. Comfortable but of questionable quality.

Pros

• Price
  • Comfort
  • Light

Cons

• Ripped easily

I bought two pairs of these socks in Navy. I almost always buy Smartwool liners but was in REI thought I would give these a shot. I took a pair out of the pocket they were in and they had a hole just from the packaging.  They staple them in to a piece of cardboard which I am sure does not help. I will take those back on another REI trip.

Second pair seems to be holding up but I definitely feel the difference between polyester and wool on my feet.  Wool is the more comfortable of the two. The polyester is light and the costs is good.  The second pair is holding up but definitely is showing signs of wear.

Visit REI's Recycled Polyester Liner Socks page.

The REI Recycled Polyester liner socks are made with Nature Spun(TM) fabric, a post-consumer recycled polyester blend. Wear under hiking socks to reduce friction and help prevent blisters. Wicks away moisture so feet stay dry and comfortable. Fabric blend is designed to be quick-drying and form-fitting. Knit heel and toe pockets create a comfortable fit. *Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9.

REI Recycled Polyester Liner Socks

The REI Recycled Polyester Liner Socks is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 27, 2013 at REI.

If you're looking for a new liner sock, check out the best reviewed current models.