I bought these a week ago and have already worn them…

I bought these a week ago and have already worn them 4 full days. They are the perfect pant - travel or otherwise. I'm 5'10" and the length is perfect (I didn't notice if the tag said 'tall').

I love the way the pockets are inside the pants - creating a very clean, tailored look. The snaps on the waistband and back pockets are so much better than buttons or velcro. I love the little hidden zipper pocket inside the right front pocket. The elastic drawcord at the bottom of the legs is a nice touch - I can let it out for a traditional, straight-leg look, or tighten it up for a more trendy cargo-style look.

The best thing, though, is the added drawstring at the waist. The pants already fit perfectly, but I always find that after wearing freshly dried pants, the waist and rear stretch just enough to need a belt - not so with the drawstring! I got the olive/moss color and am going back for the black.