REI Revelcloud Hoodie Jacket - Women's

I bought this jacket as an impulse buy at REI with…

I bought this jacket as an impulse buy at REI with my 20% off outlet coupon. The jacket was already marked down due to not a popular color? (This color purple was the only color marked down and there were a ton of them) The rest were $129. So with coupon I paid $47.93. What a deal I couldn't pass it up! I learned to live with the bright odd color purple. It is super lightweight and crazy warm!

• Packs into side pocket
  • Has a zipper pocket on left chest area that I love!
  • Inside hole for headphones to come through chest pocket
  • Warm
  • Great for backpacking
  • Great for layering clothing

• Weird color

Packs into side pocket

Crazy color, but great buy! As you see above the reason I bought the jacket. I got it for a steal and it makes a great backpacking jacket, great camp jacket when mornings are chilly, to keep warm while eating my breakfast.

The two things I love are the chest pocket with headphone wiring capabilities and that the whole jacket packs into one of the side pockets for easy transport and putting in a backpack.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Revelcloud Hoodie Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the Revelcloud Hoodie Jacket. Read all reviews »