fall 2010 regular long
Shape mummy
Max user height 6 ft 0 in / 180 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Shoulder girth 60 in / 150 cm 62 in / 160 cm
Hip girth 56 in / 140 cm 56 in / 140 cm

To sum it all up, perfect!! Warmer than stated, kept…

Design: mummy
Fill: down 600
Temperature Rating: 30
Weight: 2.5

To sum it all up, perfect!! Warmer than stated, kept me very warm in 27dgs had to sleep in my undies, a t-shirt, lightweight and soft. Great bag all around. Greatly recommend it.

I used this for two nights inside a three-walled shelter…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 600 fill down
Temperature Rating: 35 Farenheight
Weight: 2 lbs 3.5 oz according to REI

I used this for two nights inside a three-walled shelter and I was fine. The temp was 37 when I woke up and I was never cold. I slept in thermal wear...but I was on the warm side. This sleeping bag compresses down to about 7"-10" easily. A compression sack does not come with the bag; only a stuff and storage sack.

This is a great buy...I got mine on REI for almost half off on a good sale. This is the only goose down bag I have owned, but I am very impressed with it. The bags also zip together if you get a left and a right.