REI Sahara +30

Shape mummy
Max user height 6 ft 0 in / 180 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Shoulder girth 60 in / 150 cm 62 in / 160 cm
Hip girth 56 in / 140 cm 56 in / 140 cm

To sum it all up, perfect!! Warmer than stated, kept…

Design: mummy
Fill: down 600
Temperature Rating: 30
Weight: 2.5

To sum it all up, perfect!! Warmer than stated, kept me very warm in 27dgs had to sleep in my undies, a t-shirt, lightweight and soft. Great bag all around. Greatly recommend it.

I used this for two nights inside a three-walled shelter…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 600 fill down
Temperature Rating: 35 Farenheight
Weight: 2 lbs 3.5 oz according to REI

I used this for two nights inside a three-walled shelter and I was fine. The temp was 37 when I woke up and I was never cold. I slept in thermal wear...but I was on the warm side. This sleeping bag compresses down to about 7"-10" easily. A compression sack does not come with the bag; only a stuff and storage sack.

This is a great buy...I got mine on REI for almost half off on a good sale. This is the only goose down bag I have owned, but I am very impressed with it. The bags also zip together if you get a left and a right.

Designed with comfort and weight savings in mind, the lightweight REI Sahara 30deg long sleeping bag has a mummy shape yet offers unconfined spaciousness. High-quality 600-fill-power goose down is warm, lightweight and compressible; ripstop nylon is lined with smooth taffeta for comfort against your skin. Baffle construction allows the down to remain fully lofted and keeps it from shifting, preventing cold spots. Relaxed fit from hip to knees increases comfort by providing space to move around in. Contoured hood with differentiated drawcords (1 round and 1 flat) enable quick and easy hood and neck adjustments, even in the dark. Ground-level side seams and full-length insulated draft tube backing antisnag zipper prevent heat loss through seams. Draft collar keeps the cold from penetrating through the top of the sleeping bag. Pad loops at shoulders and hips provide an attachment point to keep bag and your sleeping pad together, pad sold separately. Includes nylon stuff sack and cotton storage bag. Special buy.

REI Sahara +30

The Sahara +30 has been discontinued.

The REI Sahara +30 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 15, 2011 at REI.