REI Sub Kilo +15

Shape mummy
Max user height 5 ft 6 in / 170 cm 6 ft 0 in / 180 cm
Shoulder girth 56 in / 140 cm 57 in / 140 cm
Hip girth 54 in / 140 cm 54 in / 140 cm

The best bag I have ever had!!!!!!! Without a doubt,…

Design: mummy
Fill: 750 fill down
Temperature Rating: 20F
Weight: 1.5 lbs

The best bag I have ever had!!!!!!! Without a doubt, I will never buy another bag again. I went on a backpacking trip on Independence Day last year!! It rained ALL night, and I never got cold once. That was in 20 degree weather also.

It is super lightweight and very easy to pack down into a stuff sack. With a compression stuff sack, I can get it down to almost the size of an REI water bottle. The down in it makes it very silky and light and very comfortable to sleep in. The second I bought it, I just wanted to snuggle with it.

Best of all, with other bags, the down floats to the bottom of the bag, with the Sub Kilo, it stays at the top all night long! There were no cold spots in the bag at all. This was a great purchase and I love it!

I love this bag. Like the other lady said - the texture…

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 15 degree

I love this bag. Like the other lady said - the texture is SUPER soft and snuggly. You really want to crawl into it. :) Also it packs down to absolutely nothing. I did camp in teen weather and was still very cold, so I'll try a liner with it next time.

I love this bag. Besides it being beautiful and soft…

Design: somewhat mummy
Fill: 750 fill down
Temperature Rating: +15
Weight: 1.8 lbs

I love this bag. Besides it being beautiful and soft as silk (it's made with taffeta, what they make prom dresses out of), it shrinks down in its compression bag to the size of a Big-Gulp. It is very warm and I usually have to unzip. The top strings and zippers can be a little unnerving at night in the dark, so learn what each one does before you go to sleep. The foot box is extra warm and bigger than a regular mummy bag. Excellent choice!

REI Sub Kilo +15

The Sub Kilo +15 has been discontinued.

The REI Sub Kilo +15 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 28, 2014 at REI.