REI Telus Rain Jacket

Total rain protection in a stylish and lightweight…

Summary

Total rain protection in a stylish and lightweight hooded jacket. I am a woman who usually buys men's outerwear because I can't find the same thing in womenswear!

Pros

• Terrific fit
  • No cumbersome inner lining needed!

Cons

• Does not apply to this product!

As usual, I got a guy's version of this! I absolutely love the beautiful fairly bright, (just enough) blue with dark grey contrast. This is the lightest jacket with no inner lining and mine hugs my butt, so it feels wicked comfortable and protective. The fully adjustable cuffs and hood are top notch as are the pit zips.

I feel like a million bucks with this on. It is so stylish and I've received many compliments on it. I've never been happier with any other jacket as I am with my Telus. It is totally wind proof and waterproof yet I've never felt hot or clammy. Thoughtful placing of stretch material adds to its versatility and great looks. This jacket uses eVent membrane to keep me nice and dry.

Highly breathable, waterproof and windproof, the men's REI Telus eVent(R) Rain Jacket offers the ultimate in protection, performance and comfort for your backcountry adventures. Ideal for aerobic activities in cold, windy, wet weather, such as alpine touring, climbing, snowshoeing and spring skiing; windproof to 60 mph. eVent fabric has a unique membrane that allows sweat vapor to easily pass through the fabric; so you can go all out, yet stay drier and enjoy chill-free rest stops. Strategically placed 2-way-stretch panels enhance movement and performance. Brimmed hood is fully adjustable and allows good peripheral vision. Storm guard behind water-resistant front zipper seals out cold wind; chin guard protects sensitive skin. Pit zips have 2-way zippers that allow fast, versatile core venting. Water-resistant zippers on chest and hand pockets; chest pocket has a cord port. Adjustable hem drawcord and cuffs; angled sleeves extend coverage over top of hands. REI Telus Rain Jacket for men has an active fit that allows a full range of motion.

- REI refers to the men's version

REI Telus Rain Jacket

The REI Telus Rain Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 14, 2014 at REI.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.