Total rain protection in a stylish and lightweight…

Summary

Total rain protection in a stylish and lightweight hooded jacket. I am a woman who usually buys men's outerwear because I can't find the same thing in womenswear!

Pros

• Terrific fit
  • No cumbersome inner lining needed!

Cons

• Does not apply to this product!

As usual, I got a guy's version of this! I absolutely love the beautiful fairly bright, (just enough) blue with dark grey contrast. This is the lightest jacket with no inner lining and mine hugs my butt, so it feels wicked comfortable and protective. The fully adjustable cuffs and hood are top notch as are the pit zips.

I feel like a million bucks with this on. It is so stylish and I've received many compliments on it. I've never been happier with any other jacket as I am with my Telus. It is totally wind proof and waterproof yet I've never felt hot or clammy. Thoughtful placing of stretch material adds to its versatility and great looks. This jacket uses eVent membrane to keep me nice and dry.