The REI Thermo LT fleece jacket is a great all-round…

Fabric: Polartec Wind-pro

The REI Thermo LT fleece jacket is a great all-round sweater. It is extremely comfortable, has a low-profile shape, and has extra-long sleeves, which really made points with me! The fabric stretches nicely with body movements, too. Although the fleece is somewhat wind resistant, don't expect too much heat retention in anything more than a moderate wind.

I have owned my Thermo LT for about four years, and even though I probably wouldn't take my jacket on a Sierra climbing or backpacking trip (other jackets are lighter and warmer), for any other outdoor activity it is superb. In fact, it is my favorite jacket. Try one on. You'll love it!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Thermo LT Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Thermo LT Jacket. Read all reviews »