REI Thermo LT Jacket

I LOVE IT! I wore it practically every night during…

I LOVE IT! I wore it practically every night during my month-long bicycle trip, and it is still alive and kicking. It is the perfect warmth for any chilly night, especially the ocean weather of the Pacific Northwest. I love the stretchy sides that allow movement, I could bike very easily (on VERY cold days), walk, and it worked well for this year's ski season. My only complaint is the windproof zipper is rather stiff, and so it pokes up into my chin. Two thumbs up overall!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Thermo LT Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Thermo LT Jacket. Read all reviews »

A superb layering choice, REI Thermo LT jacket offers warmth and wind resistance in a streamlined package. Polartec® Wind Pro® lightweight fleece offers higher wind resistance than traditional fleece without compromising breathability. Durable Water Repellent finish fends off light rain showers and snow. Polartec® Power Stretch® at sides and elbows increases breathability without bulkiness; mesh underarm panels aid ventilation. Zippered handwarmer pockets are positioned to work while wearing a hipbelt. Sleek, reverse-coil zippers reduce snags; chin guard protects against zipper abrasion. Adjustable hem seals out rough weather; full-length windflap backs zipper to restrict entry of cold air. Windproof to 9 mph.

REI Women's Thermo LT Jacket

The Women's Thermo LT Jacket has been discontinued.

The REI Women's Thermo LT Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 12, 2009 at REI.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.