I've had these poles for a few years now and I'm reasonably…

I've had these poles for a few years now and I'm reasonably satisfied with them. The good part about them being made out of aluminum is that I stepped on one and bent it and was able to pretty much bend it back.

They are a little heavy at just over 21 oz for the pair but they have been very reliable. I've used them in the winter and had them freeze up but as soon as they warmed up they were fine.

They stay where you put them and you get a good feel for how tight you should make them so they don't slip. Don't set them exactly on the centimeter markers because the paint eventually wears off.

I've use these poles for about 300 miles of hard backpacking and another 200 miles of day hiking. Other than being kind of heavy and squeaking a bit, they have been excellent, dependable poles. Maybe if I clean then thoroughly they'll quiet down!