Remind Insoles Bio Tech Gel Cush

Unfortunately I found nothing special about this product…

Unfortunately I found nothing special about this product and I prefer my drug store gel insoles over them. It made false claims as to taking the specific shape of my foot but it felt like there was hardly any arch support in these at all... Sorry but it's the truth...

I am the Founder of Remind Insoles. I guess I can't…

Materials: polyurethane foam, EVA foam, Viscoelastic gel, polyester fabric
Use: snowboarding, skateboarding, hiking, running, moto,
Break-in Period: couple days
Price Paid: N/A, I'm the CEO

I am the Founder of Remind Insoles. I guess I can't really give you an unbiased review, but I can tell you that these Orthotic Insoles have 30 years of development from a biomedical and a bio-mechanical engineer. They have been used by everyone from diabetic patients to sport athletes to just your simple every day use.

We have found this product to be very successful and helpful to a wide range of people.

I hope you get a chance to try them out and see for your self. Thanks to all the supporters out there!

You can purchase them here: www.remindinsoles.com or contact your local retailer to see if they carry them.

cheers,

John Makens

If you've owned or used a Remind Insoles Bio Tech Gel Cush, please share your experience.

Remind Insoles Bio Tech Gel Cush

$59.99 (men's)

The Remind Insoles Bio Tech Gel Cush is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new insole, check out the best reviewed current models.

men's