Remind Insoles Bio Tech Gel Cush

men's
Cushioning 3/16 inch
Sizes 3-14.5

Unfortunately I found nothing special about this product…

Unfortunately I found nothing special about this product and I prefer my drug store gel insoles over them. It made false claims as to taking the specific shape of my foot but it felt like there was hardly any arch support in these at all... Sorry but it's the truth...

I am the Founder of Remind Insoles. I guess I can't…

Materials: polyurethane foam, EVA foam, Viscoelastic gel, polyester fabric
Use: snowboarding, skateboarding, hiking, running, moto,
Break-in Period: couple days
Price Paid: N/A, I'm the CEO

I am the Founder of Remind Insoles. I guess I can't really give you an unbiased review, but I can tell you that these Orthotic Insoles have 30 years of development from a biomedical and a bio-mechanical engineer. They have been used by everyone from diabetic patients to sport athletes to just your simple every day use.

We have found this product to be very successful and helpful to a wide range of people.

I hope you get a chance to try them out and see for your self. Thanks to all the supporters out there!

You can purchase them here: www.remindinsoles.com or contact your local retailer to see if they carry them.

cheers,

John Makens

Manufacturer's Description refers to the men's version

Remind Insoles consists of friends and Shredders that want to share a great quality product with the rest of the World. We put our bodies to the test everyday and want as much support and comfort as we can get.

Remind Insoles brings you the best quality orthotic insole, with 25 years experience from a biomedical PhD, that will help fellow athletes achieve their full potential and comfort, in what we live and love to do every day.

Remind Insoles Bio Tech Gel Cush

$59.99 (men's)

The Remind Insoles Bio Tech Gel Cush is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new insole, check out the best reviewed current models.