Repel Permanone

I've used this for a least 4 years, and it works really…

Price Paid: $8 to $10

I've used this for a least 4 years, and it works really well! I've hiked and backpacked (logged over 400 miles easy) in several states. I've seen several of my friends get deer ticks real bad. Every time I've used this I haven't got any deer ticks on me or on my clothes.

I was on one backpacking trip with scouts, and I saw some youth get over 50 deer ticks on them, while I had zero deer ticks on myself.

All you have to do is spray your clothes down the night before and let it dry. This works great!!

Don't leave home without it because it makes all the…

Price Paid: Around $6.50

Don't leave home without it because it makes all the difference between a bug filled nightmare and an enjoyable experience while trekking thru the woods and fields!

I live in the low country of South Carolina near Georgetown and we have more than our share of no-see-ums, chiggars, mosquitoes, biting flies, and ticks. I jokingly tell folks that the mosquito is the state bird! Applying Repel Permanone to your socks, pants, and shirt will keep you virtually bite free.

Try it, you'll see that I am right! It's the very best repellent that money can buy. Take it from me, someone who goes into the worst bug infested forest that you could ever imagine. This stuff works. It's a true life saver. Also, try putting Scalpicin on any insect bite and feel the itch go away!

For shoes, clothing, nets, gear and tents (not to be applied to skin) - Lasts up to 2 weeks through several washes - Repels and kills ticks and mosquitoes. Contains .5% Permethrin. Excellent for tent treatment.

- Appalachian Outdoors

Apply Repel Permanone Clothing Repellant to your shoes, clothing, nets, gear, and tents when you want to repel & kill ticks and mosquitoes. It lasts us to 2 weeks through several washings, but don't use it on your skin since your skin's oils will break it down. Contains 0.5% Permethrin.

- Mountain Gear

Protect your clothing, shoes, tents, backpacks and other gear from ticks and mosquitoes with the Repel Permanone(R) Clothing and Gear insect repellent. Permanone binds to the fabric you treat and provides up to 2 weeks of protection. Do not apply to skin.