Rockport Kaztovik

Owned my pair for about 2 years now. Stitching is…

Materials: See manufacturers specs.
Use: Day hikes and outside work.
Break-in Period: Partial use with the proper socks for about 2 weeks, then full time use afterwards.
Weight: See manufacturers specs.
Price Paid: $90 (included another pair at the Rockport outlet)

Owned my pair for about 2 years now. Stitching is still in good shape and the leather is holding up well. Rear/side of the soles have been roughed up but the other sides and bottom show normal wear. I've used these boots in the mud and stepped into water puddles when I did outside estimates for a local contractor for about 1½ years. My socks were always dry and have no mud stains.

Recently, about a week ago, I was holding my wife's hands to help her cross a small creek when both feet slipped down the bank and into the water. My socks stayed dry even though the water line was right at my ankles. I've never had any blisters, or any other foot problems (I used the standard practice with breaking the boots in when they were first purchased).

I wear it several times. It is terrible because it…

Materials: Gore-tex
Use: short dayhikes
Weight: I do not know it

I wear it several times. It is terrible because it always hits above my ankles. I cannot walk with it because I feel very pain. DO NOT BUY IT! I will never buy it.

If you've owned or used a Rockport Kaztovik, please share your experience.

Rockport Kaztovik

The Rockport Kaztovik is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at FogDog Sports.