Rockwater Designs Yoho 87

I purchased my Rockwater YOHO 87 for several reasons.

Design: Top loading - long haul pack
Size: 87 litres
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 90 lbs
Height of Owner: 6'2"

I purchased my Rockwater YOHO 87 for several reasons. It was affordable for the amount of time I would be using it. It is made of rip-stop nylon and happened to be a great shade of yellow with black sides and top. It looks good and had a lot of storage outside of the main compartment. I wore that pack every day for one whole year and it was my suitcase as well, and pillow and chair...you name it.

The only problem I encountered, one thread on the right hip pad started to come out (after almost a year and thousands of miles)...so I simply sewed it myself and encountered NO other problems. I 100% suggest taking a chance to own Rockwater products, they are all but bulletproof!...and if you do wear RW products, expect to get approached in Germany time and time again with Germans pointing to the pack and giving a thumbs up.

Go figure?