I love this tent. I bought it used and have used it…

Design: non-freestanding
Ease of Setup: not as easy even for a seasoned hiker
Weight: about 4.5 lbs

I love this tent. I bought it used and have used it several times. It is very roomy but the door is small. I loaned it out and a pole went missing so I had to buy another tent. I have since found the pole and I have a hard time deciding which tent to use. It has never leaked nor have I ever seen condensation on the inside. It does not pack down as small as my other tent.

Roomy, lightweight, roomy, VERY little condensation…

Design: three-season, not freestanding
Ease of Setup: fairly simple set-up with a little experience
Weight: 4.5 lb

Roomy, lightweight, roomy, VERY little condensation during almost 12 hours of warm overnight storm. Great stargazing tent without the rainfly, too. Did I mention roomy? Two adults with gear had room too for gear and card games during Sierra storms.

At $200+ I'd have been satisfied. At well under $100, I'm ecstatic! The only thing that keeps me from giving this tent 5 stars is the complexity of setup. Don't get me wrong, it's simple to set up, but it takes a good three minutes to complete even when you've had a little experience doing so and three minutes can be quite a while in a "summer in the Sierra" rainstorm.

One thing that I can suggest is folding the rainfly inside-out when packing the tent. This makes quick setup a little quicker.

More than enough room inside the tent for gear (it's a long tent) and careful cooking can be accomplished inside the vestibule through the small access door. I stress the "carefull" part of that.

Hey Rokk, any chance you could make that access door just a little bit larger on next year's model? I'll buy another one.