Roonwear Traveler Jacket

The Traveler Jacket is a great coat for my kids. They…

Fabric: Polartec 200 Fleece

The Traveler Jacket is a great coat for my kids. They love wearing it because it is soft and comfortable. The Polartec 200 fleece is perfect for cooler weather but still not uncomfortable when it starts to warm up. The jacket is easy to get off and on. It also moves with them when they are running around playing.

I bought it from Roonwear.com in a size 2T for my 2 year old (25lbs) and 4T for my four year old (35lbs). The fit perfectly and wear an instant hit with the kids who immediately wanted to go outside to try them out.

I have been in the clothing business for 10 years and was impressed with the material and quality of construction, especially the stitching. This does not seem to be the kind of fleece that pills up. I highly recommend this product.

Jeff Collins, Professional Haberdasher
www.MyHaberdasher.com

This fleece jacket really keeps my daughter warm.

Fabric: Fleece

This fleece jacket really keeps my daughter warm. Layer it over the Active T and you have a performance set as good as you can get for an adult. The fleece itself has held up to regular washings without pilling.

If you've owned or used a Roonwear Traveler Jacket, please share your experience.

Roonwear Traveler Jacket

The Roonwear Traveler Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.