Salewa Wildfire GTX

This shoe is everything you want it to be, plus a…

Summary

This shoe is everything you want it to be, plus a little more. The fit is great and it's very comfortable. Like hiking on clouds. The shoe is also very multifunctional as it can be used for major backpacking trips to day trips to just wearing it around with a pair of jeans.

Pros

• Fit
  • Durability
  • Overall look

I love this shoe. I have had it now for about a month and it's everything I hoped it would be when I ordered them. From the minute I put them on they felt like they were made for my foot. I have taken them out on several hiking trips now and they never cease to amaze me. I have gone from the Merrell Moabs, which I thought were going to be the most comfortable hiking shoe I ever owned, until I got my pair of Wildfires.

They required no break-in time, which is a guarantee from Salewa. If you receive a blister they will refund you. The technology they put into the lacing system and overall shape of the shoe is on point. I have the GTX so they have the Goretex lining. Still breathable and my feet do not overheat.

I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a nice sturdy shoe with a sharp look.