Salomon Exclaim

I bought these shoes after tossing out a pair of Vasques…

Use: light backpacking
Break-in Period: 2 months
Price Paid: close to $60

I bought these shoes after tossing out a pair of Vasques and Merrells. These shoes seem to fit my foot better, have a better cushioned sole, and I haven't had any defects with these as opposed to the Vasques I previously had. I will be taking these things with me on my AT thru-hike in '08. Great shoes!!

CLOSEOUTS . Proclaim your love for the path less traveled with Salomon's Exclaim hiking shoes, featuring a terrain-grabbing Contagrip(R) lugged outsole for continuous traction on off-road ventures. Rugged split suede upper Protective TPR toe rand Cushioning foam insole EVA midsole Contagrip(R) multi-terrain rubber outsole Weight: 2 lb. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . China.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

The Exclaim Shoe from Salomon is a great light hiking shoe with a Contragrip outsole and Sensifit external fit system.

- RockCreek refers to the men's version

The Salomon Exclaim is a low-cut, light hiker that handles moderate to rugged terrain with ease, keeping your foot happy on the trail or in the city with performance and style. Salomons #1 selling shoe.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

Salomon Exclaim

The Exclaim has been discontinued.

The Salomon Exclaim is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 5, 2009 at Backcountry Outlet.