Love love love this jacket! I've worn it running,…

Love love love this jacket! I've worn it running, road cycling, mountain biking, hiking, kayaking and xcountry skiing. It's perfect and I find it so handy that you can pack it up into that little pouch.

I own the men's version in red. Got it for $18 because…

I own the men's version in red. Got it for $18 because it was a return that "doesn't breathe". Sometimes keeping the elements out means keeping a little bit of moisture in, I can deal with that.

Use it for camping and bicycle commuting. Usually I'm going to sweat a bunch anyway so I always take a clean t-shirt. Definitely love the chest pocket, inside velcro loop, and the thumb cords at the ends of the sleeves. Oh and of course the hook.

There are a couple vents towards the rear of the pits but they don't do much, which is fine by my book. Yeah there is probably more advanced technology out there but it gets the job done, is light, and packs extremely small.