I have had these boots almost 2 years. I find these…

I have had these boots almost 2 years. I find these boots to be very comfortable, breathable, and quite light for a boot. However, I am disappointed with the quality of manufacturing.

The boots are not yet two years old and the stitching is already coming apart along the seams, and the rubber toe piece is separating from the boot. These boots do not get used every day, so I really think they should last longer then 2 years, especially for the cost of them.

I have talked to the store where I purchased the boot from, and there is a possibility that Solomon will replace or repair the boot under warranty. There is a question though if this product is warrantied for 1 or 2 years.