Salomon Pro Thermic

If you are concerned about keeping your feet warm…

Materials: Leather
Use: Waterfall Ice Climbing, Mountaineering

If you are concerned about keeping your feet warm double boots are the way to go. I just got back from climbing in the Presidential range and it was cold. It was my first trip with them and not once was I concerned about my feet. The Salomon Pro Thermics were great. And they were light as compared to the Invernos I was used to.

Another great feature is how easily the boots lace up. If you like your boots tight the soft tongue allows them to get nice and snug. Another great thing about the soft tongue is on the decent your shins don't get all bashed as they often do with plastic doubles.

I'm incredibly happy with these boots and would without doubt recommend them. I can't wait to get back out and use them again.

Rugged mountaineering boots from Salomon meet the mountain's challenges. These Thermal insulated boots are great for cold mountaineering conditions. Climbing chassis with polyurethane midsole, external heel counter, and climbing-tuned plate. Contagrip

- Sierra Trading Post

Salomon Pro Thermic

The Pro Thermic has been discontinued.

The Salomon Pro Thermic is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new mountaineering boot, check out the best reviewed current models.