Salomon Solaris 2 GTX

Awesome shoe. I was a little skeptical at first, just…

Materials: Suede, Hight grain leather, gore-tex
Use: dayhikes, rough trail
Break-in Period: 2 days
Weight: 14.3 oz each

Awesome shoe. I was a little skeptical at first, just because I got them so cheap. As soon as I got them in the mail, I loved them. They fit true to size. I broke them in within two days.

Yesterday, I went hiking through the woods and came up on a shallow creek bed. Stomping through there, I had no problems. I even accidentally submerged my foot (nearly to my ankle), in some nasty swamp water, and I never felt a drop. In fact, I sprayed them off with the hose, and they still look new.

Buy these shoes while they're cheap. You won't regret it.

Free Shipping. Salomon Women's Solaris 2 GTX Shoe (Fall 2007) The Women's Solaris 2 GTX Shoe by Salomon is a low cut shoe which features big boot traction with running shoe comfort for moderate to rugged terrain. Added Gore-Tex technology keeps feet dry and weatherproof. Specifications: Avg Weight: 0 lbs 12 oz (Size 7) Features: Upper: Waterproof full grain leather Waterproof split suede leather Waterproof synthetic leather Water Resistant textile Gusseted tongue Optimized fit for Women Lining: lining material: Textile membrane: Gore-Tex lining construction: Full bootie construction Sole Construction: outsole: Non-marking Contagrip midsole: Molded EVA sockliner: Die cut EVA

- Moosejaw refers to the women's version

Salomon Solaris 2 GTX

The Solaris 2 GTX has been discontinued.

The Salomon Solaris 2 GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 22, 2008 at Moosejaw.