Salomon SpeedCross 3

These shoes are ridiculous! I have run on snow and…

Summary

These shoes are ridiculous! I have run on snow and ice, mud, gravel and even felt secure on slippery rock. I love the speed laces. My only regret with my purchase was I didn't buy more than one pair. Excellent trail runner.

Pros

• Speed laces
  • Superior traction
  • Look really badass

Cons

• The soles seemed to wear faster than I would have liked, but I have worn them at least 5 times a week for 2 years.

I bought these for trail running, and I got so much more. These are my go-to all around outdoor shoe. They are super light, extremely comfortable and the traction is Spiderman like. They have excellent room in the toe box, perfect arch support and look...well, they scream "look, I'm badass."

I seriously love these shoes. I am debating on what color my next Salomon Speedcross 3's will be.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All SpeedCross 3 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the SpeedCross 3. Read all reviews »

Visit Salomon's SpeedCross 3 page.

The Salomon Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoes are an updated version of the iconic, light weight, aggressive profile, trail racing shoe.

- CampSaver.com

Push your limits in the Salomon Speedcross 3 trail-running shoes, built for trail races and fast-paced training.

Salomon created the SpeedCross 3 Trail Running Shoe for women who can't stand to run on the pavement when they race on foot. Comprised of lightweight uppers and a flexible midsole and outsole, this shoe offers ample protection from hazards on the trail and an aggressive design that helps you move fast. Slide your foot inside and you'll immediately fall in love with the contoured and supportive fit, and just a single pull of the QuickLace tab tightens the laces and locks your foot in place. Running on the trail means that you're bound to encounter some sloppiness, so Salomon gave this shoe water-resistant textile, a mud guard, and large, traction-happy lugs. Salomon divides its running shoes into a number of different collections: the XS for speed in all conditions, the XR for performance training, and the XT for all-terrain running. This shoe, the SpeedCross 3, belongs to the XS collection, which makes it ideal for blazing through tough terrain from late spring to early fall. Runners who want even more weather protection than this shoe offers might prefer the Speedcross 3 CS, which comes with a waterproof breathable membrane in the forefoot to keep your foot dry when you're faced with rain, mud, and the like.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 Shoe FEATURES of the Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 Shoe Upper: Anti-Debris Mesh Mud Guard Sensifit Quicklace Feather Construction Lace Pocket Outsole: Mud and Snow Non-Marking Contagrip Dynamic Traction Chassis: Profeel Film Midsole: Molded EVA Injected EVA Sockliner: EVA Shaped Footbed Molded EVA Ortholite SPECIFICATIONS of the Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 Shoe Weight: 9.2 oz / 260 g Midsole Height: 20mm / 9mm