Salomon SpeedCross 3

These shoes are ridiculous! I have run on snow and…

Summary

These shoes are ridiculous! I have run on snow and ice, mud, gravel and even felt secure on slippery rock. I love the speed laces. My only regret with my purchase was I didn't buy more than one pair. Excellent trail runner.

Pros

• Speed laces
  • Superior traction
  • Look really badass

Cons

• The soles seemed to wear faster than I would have liked, but I have worn them at least 5 times a week for 2 years.

I bought these for trail running, and I got so much more. These are my go-to all around outdoor shoe. They are super light, extremely comfortable and the traction is Spiderman like. They have excellent room in the toe box, perfect arch support and look...well, they scream "look, I'm badass."

I seriously love these shoes. I am debating on what color my next Salomon Speedcross 3's will be.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All SpeedCross 3 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the SpeedCross 3. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Salomon Women's SpeedCross 3, please share your experience.