Previous older version of this shoe was AWESOME. I…

Summary

Previous older version of this shoe was AWESOME. I have had three pairs in the past two years and on all three the soles have come unglued from the shoe within about 4 months.

The soles keep separating from the shoe on mine — 3 pairs now.

I've used these shoes as one of my adventure racing…

I've used these shoes as one of my adventure racing set-ups for about three years now. I like the lacing system. It allows you to get a loose or tight feel while still be a very comfortable and good traction shoe. The shoes also drain very well. I finally have worn them out and my next pair will be Salomons again, though I don't believe this particular model is still available.

Salomon XA Pro II

The XA Pro II has been discontinued.

The Salomon XA Pro II is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 16, 2007 at Massey's Outfitters.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review