Salomon XA Trainer

I have low, inflexible arches and weigh 200 lbs. These…

Materials: leather, mesh
Use: running
Break-in Period: none
Weight: light

I have low, inflexible arches and weigh 200 lbs. These are the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn. I should have known better! This rating obviously reflects my opinion of the shoe and not the overall quality of Salomon.

It is a squishy shoe... The sole is very flexible and so is the top, for that matter. It was sized the same as my other running shoes but was narrow. My foot kept riding up (almost over) the insoles, even when the laces were tied very tight. It didn't seem that design directed the lace pressure evenly around the shoe.

You'll find these trainer hiking shoes from Salomon a lightweight, versatile companion to adventure running and workouts on established trails. Advanced Chassis™ between outsole and midsole absorbs shock and gives superior energy return. Durable Contagrip outsole provides excellent traction EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning Breathable mesh with protective toe rand Padded collar and tongue Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . China. Runs small, order size larger.

- Sierra Trading Post

Salomon Shoes. XA Trainer by Salomon is a versatile, lightweight, multi activity shoe designed to offer Salomon styling and technology at an entry level price point. Weight of the XA Trainer by Salomon Shoes: 295 g Technologies: Sandwich mesh Multiple lay

Salomon XA Trainer

The XA Trainer has been discontinued.

The Salomon XA Trainer is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 1, 2007 at Sierra Trading Post.