Saucony Grid Excursion TR 2

I've been using these shoes for about seven months,…

Use: trail running
Break-in Period: seemed to need none

I've been using these shoes for about seven months, and I love them. The most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They fit my feet perfectly. I'm not sure why, but Nikes never feel right on my feet, while New Balance and Saucony do.

I run trails, and my main trail is pretty rugged, full of roots and uneven ground. These TR2 has great traction and cushioning. The only thing I wish it would have is a bit more protection in the middle of the heel. Sometimes I've stepped on small rocks that fit into the "hollow" of the heel and so weren't cushioned by the more rigid outer rim of the heel. A couple of times it was rather painful, though it never resulted in a bruise or anything serious.

I've definitely been planning to buy another pair when these wear out, but now I see that there is also the TR3, and I'll do some research to see how that model may differ.

This is my second pair of Saucony (Grid Excursion…

Price Paid: around $50

This is my second pair of Saucony (Grid Excursion TR 2) and let me tell you that I have never worn a more comfortable pair of running shoes. Nothing comes even close!!!!!! There are so perfect I just cannot believe how great and nice they are. Ohh I bought them over 2 years and they look like new and I wear them all the time.

The problem is that I can not find them anywhere. They have the Grid Excursion TR 4 but I do not know if they are as comfortable as the TR 2. Do you know where I can buy the TR 2. Please helppppppppp!.

Thanks
Eric

This was my first pair of Saucony shoes and I love…

Use: everything
Break-in Period: comfortable from the start
Weight: 180 lbs

This was my first pair of Saucony shoes and I love them. The comfort and durability of these shoes make Nike and other major shoe manufactures seem like dollar store garbage. I am extremely rough on shoes and I have had these for 3 or so years and they are still going strong. Before I was buying shoes every 6 months but since I discovered this brands quality they are all I would even consider buying!

If you've owned or used a Saucony Grid Excursion TR 2, please share your experience.

Saucony Grid Excursion TR 2

The Grid Excursion TR 2 has been discontinued.

The Saucony Grid Excursion TR 2 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 26, 2009 at EMS.