Seirus Thermax Deluxe Glove Liner

Glove liners with no holes after two winters? Not…

Summary

Glove liners with no holes after two winters? Not all stretched out? Form fitting liners that you don't have to wrestle with getting other gloves on and off? Best I've found throughout the years.

Pros

• Performs Job As Needed
  • Well Designed/Manufactured
  • Non-Ambidextrous Design
  • Added Layer On Top Of Hand Adds Durability/Warmth

Cons

• Typical Pilling After Significant Use
  • Not True To Size (Runs Small)

Seirus. Sirius? No, Seirus. Seriously.

As the Mercury begins to climb toward 90°F here in Baltimore, I can't help but fixate on cool Autumn weather. I have busted out my cool weather stuff, and I should talk about these nice glove liners...

This will be my third season using the Seirus glove liners. I have happily used these liners with Lowe Alpine Lobster Mittens, Rab Latok Gloves, and OR PL400 (three-season) gloves, as well as stand-alone use.

I find them to fit great, and the 'Thermax' material is very comfortable, not loose or scratchy. Thermax is a polyester based material that has a Merino wool kind of feel. Does not have that synthetic texture. They do not bunch up when sleeving into an outer glove. I purchased size XL, when I normally wear a L so please bear this in mind!

The elasticity in the cuff has held up 100% after two seasons, I find this to be a pretty important factor when using a glove liner in tandem with a warm outer. I like the fact that there is a left and right glove, I feel like an ambidextrous design tends to feel a little annoying when inside another glove, yeah? I think we've been there...

These liners breathe quite well, I've never noticed a substantial concern, especially when wearing them with my Rab Latok gloves in cold, cold weather (eVent membrane). I have never used a heat pack with them, but the sleeve looks like a standard sized one will fit just fine. Aside from pilling from use and washing, these gloves have held up quite well so far! I've only worn them by themselves on the street, but I could only expect that brambles and briars would tear them up.

If you're looking to get a few more °'s from your winter gloves, I would highly consider the Seirus Thermalux Heat Pocket Glove Liner. Seirus.

Visit Seirus's Thermax Deluxe Glove Liner page.

Wear the Seirus Deluxe Thermax Glove Liners under your ski shell gloves on frigid days, and sport these comfy liners on their own for trips into town. The wicking fabric keeps your hands from becoming sweat-balls on the slopes, and the form-fitting construction minimizes bulk. The Deluxe Thermax Liners come in handy on sunny backcountry trips when an insulated glove is too hot.

Lightweight yet warm Thermax(R) glove liners keep your hands warm even if wet-great for skiing, biking or any active outdoor sport. Thermax polyester wicks moisture away from your hands and dries quickly. Use as a liner under waterproof shells or wear them alone in mild conditions.