Sherpa Adventure Gear Tenzing 1 Premium -40°F

I just got this bag and haven't had the chance to…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 800 fill power down
Temperature Rating: -40
Weight: 5lb with stuffbag and Wiggy pillow

I just got this bag and haven't had the chance to use it in extreme cold, I live in the Tetons and this winter it should get a test. But the construction is sound and the bag is light. It fits well and feels as tho it should do the job it was designed for.

I haven't spent the night in the bag yet, tried but fried and the freezer is too small. If ohs and ahs are part of the quality scale, it got plenty of those from my chums. I will update as soon as the weather turns.

If you've owned or used a Sherpa Adventure Gear Tenzing 1 Premium -40°F, please share your experience.

Sherpa Adventure Gear Tenzing 1 Premium -40°F

The Tenzing 1 Premium -40°F has been discontinued. It last appeared in Sherpa Adventure Gear's Fall 2009 product line.

The Sherpa Adventure Gear Tenzing 1 Premium -40°F is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 9, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new cold weather down sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.