Sherpani Rumba Superlight

I have to say we don't leave home without it. When…

I have to say we don't leave home without it. When we go hiking, our 3-year-old daughter, who weighs approx. 35 lbs, sits comfy and she loves it. My husband is 6'1" and I'm 5'3" and I carried her on my back (steep hills and down) for four miles with no problems, except my legs did get tired towards the end. The next day I felt great. Also the storage area is much bigger than expected which is a bonus. Really Comfy!! We love it!!

This is a super comfy carrier that looks great. My…

Max. Load Carried: 25 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'4"

This is a super comfy carrier that looks great. My only concern is that the sunshade is very hard to put on and looks flimsy. My toddler could easily rip the thing off and toss it on the ground. That being said, we have the replacement topper, which may not work as well as the original.