Sherpani Rumba

We did some shopping around before we bought. Although,…

Design: Aluminum internal fram
Size: n/a
Number of Pockets: 1 very large 1 medium 2 cell phone pocket
Max. Load Carried: 40lbs
Height of Owner: 6 foot male

We did some shopping around before we bought. Although, besides an older model Kelty, this is the only one I have actually used on my back.

Features are outstanding. Our 19 month old was extremely comfortable riding around. The rain cover (included) was excellent protection against wind and rain as we visited Niagara Falls in March. Even though they do not have a bug net that is offered with the comparable Kelty model, we just bought a bug net at Kmart for strollers and that works fine.

Storage space is great. Adjustability is fantastic. Every strap is easily released and tightened allowing you to custom fit it without going insane working with straps. The cell phone pockets in the front are a bit small for my rubberized and larger sized cell phone but a Katana or Razor would fit no problem.

The frame was not bulky at all. I could maneuver in the gift shops without the back end slamming into stuff. This is worth the money. If you buy inferior you will just have a bad time carrying your kid around. The quality of the design and materials of this pack makes your experience great.

Sherpani Rumba

The Sherpani Rumba is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 22, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new child carrier, check out the best reviewed current models.