Sierra Designs 7th Heaven

If this bag worked properly, it would be awesome!

Design: mummy
Fill: not sure
Temperature Rating: 0-32 f
Weight: not sure

If this bag worked properly, it would be awesome! The flex construction is fabulous for my flailing sleeping body. The problem is the zipper. Once you tuck yourself into it, zipping it up is a bit tricky. It often gets stuck on the up-zip.

But the major problem is unzipping the bag. As a claustrophobic type of person, being trapped inside my bag is not pleasant. The zipper requires a lot of pushing/pulling/yanking before it will move. And then it will go down a short distance before getting stuck again. I have had friends try to get me out and they have the same problem. I have sent mine in for warranty because it is pretty lousy to sleep in.

Sierra Designs 7th Heaven

The 7th Heaven has been discontinued.

The Sierra Designs 7th Heaven is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 16, 2006 at Snow Leopard Mountain Sports.

The North Face Tephra 22 Review

Light My Fire Spork Titanium Review

Five Ten Men's Access Mesh Review

Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Carbon Review

Trailspace X 2 on the JMT (TN version)

Eddie Bauer Solar Power Bank 6000mAh Review