Sierra Designs Agate Jacket

I only wear my Agate Jacket downhill skiing when it's…

Fabric: polyester
Price Paid: sale price

I only wear my Agate Jacket downhill skiing when it's not snowing and because it is so perfect for this sport. It does its job of protecting me from wind and cold, and it breaths, so I do not sweat in it when "working out" on a particularly difficult run.

I don't like bulky parkas, so I wear the Agate often, also I ski in CA. It is light weight and uncumbersome. It fits close to my body with enough room for layers underneath.

I recommend the jacket and love the light blue color!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Agate Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Agate Jacket. Read all reviews »

The Agate Jacket from Sierra Designs not only protects you from the elements thanks to Barricade E2 fabric, but also keeps you looking good with contrast stitching and princess seams.

- GearX.com

CLOSEOUTS . Sierra Designs' Agate jacket of stretch-woven Barricade EC2(R) soft shell fabric outfits you with supreme performance for your backcountry adventure -- wherever it may lead. Soft and supple exterior is lightweight, breathable and treated with DWR(R) for water repellency. Resistant to wind, water and abrasion Zip front Zip hand pockets Stand-up collar Contrast stitching Length: 25 Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. 100% polyester Micropolyester lining lightly insulates and wicks moisture Machine wash, hang dry Relaxed Fit CLOSEOUTS . Indonesia. Size: XS(2) S(4-6) M(8-10) L(12-14) XL(16-18)

- Sierra Trading Post

Free Shipping. Sierra Designs Women's Agate Jacket (Fall 2006) Contrast stitching and princess seams give the Agate by Sierra Designs a fashion-conscious look, while the Barricade stretch waterproof-breathable fabric doesn't sacrifice performance. Zippered hand pockets, with elastic and Velcro wrist closures, the Agate is at home hiking, climbing or spring skiing. Great for Walking, Travel, Running, Mountaineering, Hiking, Fitness, Expedition, Camping, BackpackingFabrics Barricade E2 Features Logo cuff tabs Elastic with Velcro closure cuffs Drawcord waist Contrast stitching 2 zippered hand pockets

Sierra Designs Women's Agate Jacket

The Women's Agate Jacket has been discontinued.

The Sierra Designs Women's Agate Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2010 at GearX.com.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.