men's
Weight 11.5 oz
Center Back Length 28 in (Length)
Insulation 800 Fill Goose Down
Shell Fabric Elevation

Really nicely-made down sweater hoody! I would actually…

Really nicely-made down sweater hoody! I would actually give it 4.5 stars.

800 fill down. It's amazing something this light provides so much warmth. Nice selection of pockets. Fit: I'm 5 10, 175 lb, and the size L fits me very well. A tiny bit on the roomy side, but that's the way I like it (in colder conditions I can layer it over a light fleece or expedition weight long underwear and extends its comfort range). Lots of nice features including thumb holes.

The only reason I am subtracting a half star is that the hood has no cinch cords of any kind. There's no way to adjust the fit of the hood. It's still a nice warm hood, but why they would choose to leave out this feature is beyond me.

Other than that, this is really a fantastic jacket. Super light weight. Compresses down to a tiny size.

Warmth-wise be aware that this is really a sweater-weight jacket. It's not a full-on winter down parka by any means. It is a thin layer of down (stitched through, no sophisticated baffling) in a very lightweight nylon shell.

It provides excellent warmth on cold summer nights in the high mountains; and can even be stretched to spring and fall. But when the temps dip below freezing, you'll want a thicker layer of down than this thing provides.

Still I highly recommend this sweater/hoody/jacket.