Sierra Designs Mojave

I grabbed this bag on a closeout at Bass Pro Shops…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Synthetic
Temperature Rating: 0-30 Degrees
Weight: I don't know.
Price Paid: $50 on Closeout

I grabbed this bag on a closeout at Bass Pro Shops for $19.95; I was embarrassed to admit that in the headline... This bag is comfy and feels great to sleep in; the liner is super-smooth against the skin. I toss and turn a lot and it generally does not get in my way.

My only complaint is that this bag is sometimes TOO warm for the circumstances, forcing me to unzip it and drape a leg outside. But I'd rather be too warm than too cold, yano?

This 15 F modular convertible bag provides sleeping comfort in a range of temperatures with the ability to adjust to different conditions. Use the Mojave Base Bag on its own in mild climates; add the Zip-On Delta Lid (sold separately) when conditions call for greater insulation. High-performance Polarguard Delta insulation offers lofty warmth with less weight. Mummy hood cradles your head with warmth. Separate hood adjustment cords make custom fitting easy, even in the dark; round cord adjusts forehead area, while flat cord adjusts chin area. Ground-level side seam allows full-length draft tube to stay put, preventing cold air from seeping through the zipper. Extremely tough polyester mini-ripstop shell has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish; comfortable, moisture-wicking lining warms up fast. Pad Locks , loops at the shoulders and hips, allow you to attach your bag and sleeping pad together for a more comfortable night's sleep. Includes cotton storage bag and nylon stuff sack. Closeout.

Sierra Designs Mojave

The Mojave has been discontinued.

The Sierra Designs Mojave is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.