Sierra Designs Shut Eye

This is my prized possession. I liked it so much I…

Design: Flex-Mummy
Fill: Down
Temperature Rating: 20?
Price Paid: $200 something

This is my prized possession. I liked it so much I slept in it everynight indoors for a year. It gets too warm indoors, but it perfect when you unzip the bottom and let your feet air out. The flex design is great for sleepers like me who need to pull their knees up to their chest or stretch out in different positions. I'm a very cold sleeper, and this is the first sleeping bag I've been able to sleep a full long night in. I've even used it in sub-zero temps in snow storms by inserting my own homemade microfleece liner. The only suggestion I could think to make on this bag is inclusion of a zippered watch or alarm pocket, or maybe a fleece chin liner like on the lullaby. This really is the best investment I've ever made!!