Sierra Designs Spark 15

Max User Height 5 ft 6 in / 170 cm
Shoulder Girth 50 - 57 in / 130 - 140 cm
Hip Girth 49 - 56 in / 120 - 140 cm
Foot Girth 34 in / 86 cm

This for my girlfriend in the 15 degree version for…

Design: Mummy
Fill: down
Temperature Rating: 15 F
Price Paid: about $90

This for my girlfriend in the 15 degree version for 20s - 30s degree camping as she always complains of the cold and how difficult it makes it to enjoy the outdoors for her.

She stayed toasty all night in low 30s, but it was a snug fit.

I needed a new winter sleeping bag, warm and lightweight,…

Design: mummy
Fill: 800
Temperature Rating: 15
Weight: 2 #

I needed a new winter sleeping bag, warm and lightweight, in that order. The Spark fit the bill. I ordered the one sized for 5-6 and under; I'm 5-2.
The hip-room surprised me; very roomy for a mummy bag. The shoulder room is very narrow, to the point where you can't wedge a hand out to get something once you're zipped in.

Is it warm? It is very, very warm. I camped with it three times at a low temperature of 30 degrees and once at 20 degrees. All three times I had to leave the tent door wide open and partially unzip the bag because I was roasting. I always thought I was a cold sleeper.

This is a very nice bag. The shell is made of some material that has a silky feel and dries in a flash.

Sierra Designs Spark 15

The Sierra Designs Spark 15 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 30, 2013 at CampSaver.com.