Sierra Designs Tov

Light, water-resistant, and overall durable down jacket.

Summary

Light, water-resistant, and overall durable down jacket. I was please with the warmth and comfort of the jacket. There were many mornings it was in the single digits and I was fine walking to class with a t-shirt and this jacket.

Pros

• Water-resistant
  • Warm!

Cons

• The down clumps when washes and dries
  • Hood needs to be more fitted

Overall a fantastic jacket! Like I mentioned before I walked to class when it was in the single digits with just a t-shirt underneath.

This being my first down jacket I was worried about its durability and ability to hold warmth, and overall I am pleased. The lining of the sleeve where it meets the cuff unfortunately has started to come undone but it's just a matter of sending it back in and Sierra Designs will fix it no problem.

My only other gripe is when I washed it, the down clumps together in the arm and won't separate back out, which left me with "cold" spots the next few times I wore it.

Revel in the soft warmth of a traditional puffy down jacket made with new DriDownTM insulation--it stays lofted, dry and warm even if the down gets wet.

- REI refers to the men's version

Free Shipping. Sierra Designs Men's Tov Jacket DECENT FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Men's Tov Jacket Two Zippered Hand Pockets One Interior Dump Pocket One Interior Zippered Pocket Fully Adjustable Elasticized Hood Elasticized Cuff with Thumbhole Includes Stuff Sack The SPECS of the Sierra Designs Men's Tov Jacket Center Back Length: (L): 30in. Weight: 18.5 oz Insulation: 600 Fill-Power Goose DriDown Shell: Gnarly: 100% Polyester Ripstop, 30D, DWR 80/20, Cire', 45g/m2

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version