Light, water-resistant, and overall durable down jacket.

Summary

Light, water-resistant, and overall durable down jacket. I was please with the warmth and comfort of the jacket. There were many mornings it was in the single digits and I was fine walking to class with a t-shirt and this jacket.

Pros

• Water-resistant
  • Warm!

Cons

• The down clumps when washes and dries
  • Hood needs to be more fitted

Overall a fantastic jacket! Like I mentioned before I walked to class when it was in the single digits with just a t-shirt underneath.

This being my first down jacket I was worried about its durability and ability to hold warmth, and overall I am pleased. The lining of the sleeve where it meets the cuff unfortunately has started to come undone but it's just a matter of sending it back in and Sierra Designs will fix it no problem.

My only other gripe is when I washed it, the down clumps together in the arm and won't separate back out, which left me with "cold" spots the next few times I wore it.