SIGG Oval Bottle with Cup 0.6 Liter

When I bought the Sigg oval bottle 0.6l, I thought…

When I bought the Sigg oval bottle 0.6l, I thought it was a very good purchase. But what I did not think about it was that it can only hold 0.6 liters, which is not enough capacity for me for how much I paid for it.

I pretty much ripped myself off (I wasted too much of my money on this water bottle for how small it is). But if you are looking for a reliable and very durable, but small water bottle, this is the one for you.

Originally designed by Sigg in 1941 for the Swiss Army, the sleek and stylish Oval Flasks from Sigg make their triumphant return. This particular model has a built in stainless steel cup, perfect for the camp, or when you want to add ingredients to your drink without changing the purity of the liquid in the flask.

- Mountain Gear

FREE Shipping on orders over $50. 1-800-986-0656 SIGG Water Bottles are safe for the environment and safe for your body. Unlike common Lexan plastic water bottles (polycarbonate #7), SIGG bottles have been thoroughly tested to ensure they are 100% leach-free and 100% safe. What we really like about them is that they're 100% recyclably at the end of a very, very long life!

- Powderfin.com

Originally designed by SIGG in 1941 for the Swiss Army, the sleek and stylish Oval Bottles make their triumphant return. These hip new flasks are made of stainless steel and perfect for any beverage. This particular model has a built in stainless steel cup, perfect for the camp, or when you want to add ingredients to your drink without changing the purity of the liquid in the flask.

- Altrec Outdoors

SIGG Oval Bottle with Cup 0.6 Liter

The Oval Bottle with Cup 0.6 Liter has been discontinued.

The SIGG Oval Bottle with Cup 0.6 Liter is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 18, 2010 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new water bottle, check out the best reviewed current models.